General FAQ | Shipment FAQ | Technology FAQ
1. How do you send the phone(s) to us?
We use DHL, FedEx, EMS for the delivery.
2. How long I have to wait after I pay?
It usually takes 1 to 3 days for us to prepare the phones after receive payment. It will take another 5 to 10 days for courier delivery.
3. How do I know when you send the phones and how to trace the shipment?
We will send tracking number (airway bill number) to you by email after we send the phones. You can trace the shipment on couriers' Web site to see the status of your parcel.
4. Have I go to the post office or customs to pick up the parcel?
If the phones send by DHL, UPS, FedEx or EMS, the courier will delivery the parcel to your home or office. If the parcel sent by Hong Kong Post, you have to go to the post office near you to collect the parcel after arrive.
5. Is there any additional cost when I receive the parcel?
There might be import taxes (customs duties). Please contact local DHL, UPS, FedEx or customs to find out.
6. I want my order to be sent to another address or orders to different shipping addresses, it it possible?
Yes, please click "change address" button when you checkout to add new shipping address or select shipping address.
7. I receive the parcel, but some phones lost or damaged, what to do?
We put several seals on each parcel. If any seal broken when you receive the parcel, please check the content and quantity inside the parcel according to airway bill or invoice face to face with the courier. If there was any shortage or damage, please write down actual quantity in the airway bill or invoice and get the courier's confirmation for it, such as his signature so that compensation can be claimed from the courier.
Please send us email if there was any lose ,shortage and damage. Please send email on the same days of receiving the parcel. Please take photos for any damage and send us in the email.
Latest updated on Nov 22, 2009